Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some older LOs




I have forgotten to upload a few things that I've done. A few weeks ago we had the online scrapbook evening at the forum where I hang out. It was a crazy evening with a lot of challenges and it was sooo fun. A bit stressfull but fun.

I did this card to my hubby as we celebrated our 9 year anniversary the 12th of februar. The photo is taken about 8 ½ years ago.


This LO I did after a Scraplift challenge that we had that night the original LO was made by Britta. The journal is taken from Shania Twains song "From this moment". I so love this text.

"From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on"


One challenge was to do a LO about what scrapbooking means to me.







2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Awesome layouts EEva!!!

Christiane said...

awesome work, eeva!! your card is my favorite ;))