Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hubby's LO and some photos

2 weeks ago me and my husband had a computer free weekend. We did a lot of stuff together. I reminded him that he had promised me to try scrapbooking so we sat down and I explained to him a little bit how I usually do and then gave him free hands to start creating :). So I am proud to announce and show my hubbys first LO. Don't tell his friends but he is quite proud himself of his LO ;)

We also went to St Peters
Ording and I took a few photos there. Here's just a few of them.





This weekend I played around a bit with my camera taking some photos ....


On Sunday we went to Glückstadt and... well it was sooo warm we just took 1 photo..



2 comments:

Mirija said...

Hej there it is!!! I´ve wait for this LO! Say "jättebra" to Tommie!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

How cool Eeva!!! Awesome first layout by your hubby! And I love the photos- St. Peter Ording is so much fun!