Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My favorite shoes Lesley's 4am Five Plus a Day

For this challenge we were supposed to choose 5 different techniques.

I've picked these 5 techniques:
*Doodling under the title and over the scalloped paper.
* framing the photo
* hybrid printed out the hot tag on white paper
* handcutting the scallopped edges by hand
* stamped my title

It's hard to read the journaling part but it says: These are my absolute favorite shoes. They are starting to be very worn out so I might have to throw them soon.

Materials used: Basic Grey, Danyeela patterned paper, ??, buttons ?, ribbon ?, stamp ?, Hot tag designed exclusively for Scrap In Style TV, LLC, also known to the online community as www.scrapinstyletv.com and www.sistvboutique.com. From iGoodiebag bought for the sisiversary crop 2008.

No comments: