Sunday, September 21, 2008

New home card

On Friday we were invited to my friends Jenny and Paul for a crayfish party. This is something typical Swedish which is normally held in August but we were all busy moving into our new homes so we postponed it to September. Jenny and Paul bought their new home the same day as me and Tommie so this was a crayfish/"welcome to new home" party so I made this cute little card for them. I've used items from July Scrap muse kit.


Materials used: Sassafras Lass, Bazzill rhinestones, October afternoon.

Don't forget about the little RAK contest. See my previous post.


3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

such a gorgeous card- Sweets!!!

Conibaer said...

Awesome card! Love the colors!

Sarale said...

Hallo Eva,

hoffentlich geht´s Dir gut! Deine Karte ist super schön geworden. Ich drück Dich!

LG,

Tanja