Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank you Nat!!

A few days ago I received something amazing in my post box. It was a wonderful layout from Nat. It's called Listen Up and you can see it on her wonderful blog among many many other wonderful layouts. Thank you sooo very much Nat your journaling was sooo sweet!! Also thank you for the extra wordbloom that you included.

As a thank you I have made you this tag trying out Tim Holz's April technique challenge. I don't have any background stamps so I had to improvise a bit with a Heidi Swap mask and a mask bought at a German craft store. I hope you like it :). So keep a close look in your post box next week.










Material used: K and Company Wild Saffron,
Grungeboard and Crackle paint (scattered straw) alcohol incs from Tim Holz / Ranger, American Crafts Alpha and Basic Grey rubon. Ribbon and brad unknown.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

oh you are such a sweet heart- thank you!!!! SEnding Love :-)