Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hello from Sweden :)

Oooh I am finally online again! I had no idea it would take so long to be approved as a Swedish citizen again. Yesterday we got our papers and of course ran to the Internet and phone company as fast as we could. It feels so great to be back in Sweden.

Our temporary apartment which has 2 rooms and a kitchen is great and we can stay here up to 1 year if we want so we don't have to rush to find our own apartment.

Scrap wise I must say I came home with huge bags from the stamp and scrap fair last weekend. I bought a lot of alcohol inks and a few new ranger crackle paints and some pens and and and... I have never used alcohol inks so if Antoine has great tutorials just write a comment with the link to the site. Tomorrow I'll post a layout that I did today.

I want to thank Nat for a lovely going away layout that she has done for me!! Take a look at her blog. Thank you girl!!! Can't wait to see it live! It's really beautiful! I'm also gonna try out your background brayer tutorials ! I am so happy I bought my first brayer last weekend and now I can learn how to use it :).

And last but not least I have to tell you something embarrassing... I was a HUGE NKOTB fan!!! Yep had my whole room full with posters and have all their LP:s :). What a dork.. ha??! Right now I am so exited they are planning a comeback ;) ;). Take a look here. Or here.


3 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Hey- great you are online again!!! Glad you liked my layout for you ;-) I will send it soon. Huge hugs !!!

Conibaer said...

Juchu! Sie ist wieder online! *freu* Ich wünsche Euch weiterhin einen guten Start!!!

Sarale said...

Hi Du Süße,

habe soeben Deinen Eintrag auf meinem Blog gesehen und mich darüber gefreut, dass Du wieder online bist :)
Ich freue mich, dass es Dir gut geht und Du nicht so schnell Stress mit der Wohnungssuche hast.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu allen Neuerwerben auf der Scrapbooking-Messe! Freue mich schon auf die Ergebnisse damit ;)
Ja und zu meinem Monitor kann ich nur sagen, jaaaa, ich freue mich nun auch wirklich sehr, dass ich ihn habe. Habe wirklich lange genug davon gesprochen *lach