Saturday, March 15, 2008

New homepage and work published ;)

As If I didn't have enough to do right now with the move to Sweden... I decided to create a home page :). http://scraphall.weebly.com/ . I had never heard about weebly before. As I was watching my photoshop course video they were talking about weebly and telling how easy it was to use it so I decided to have a go. I will still use my blog and upload my layouts here as always so just keep coming back here.

Yesterday I got my scrap art zine magazine. I had sent a layout and some altered alphabets a while ago trying to get them published in the mag. It was such a joy seeing them there :). It is my first time getting something published so if I may say so myself I am a happy camper right now :)

1 comment:

Sarale said...

Hey Eeva,

war schön bei Dir, vielen Dank nochmal für die Einladung!