Wednesday, May 21, 2008

There is a light in your eyes (STM challenge)

I was so happy to read that I won the gorgeous kit on the STM site. These challenges really makes me think outside the box while trying to find photos that could match something in the lyrics. I scrap photos that I maybe wouldn't scrap normally.

Here is this weeks layout.

If you take a close look you will see that my DH's eyes are shining red :) .



I covered the cut out crown with stickles and silver paint.



I put the buttons in a small plastic bag, dropped some alcohol inc inside and made a happy dance :)



Materials used: KI Memories: Pop Culture: Hangman, Taxi Yellow, Cardstock Bazzill: Scalloped, Eyelet Edge, Artesian Pool and CS, PP from Sassa fras lass, crown cut out from Rusty Pickle Lucky collection, stickles and glitter stick from Panduro Hobby, Journaling part is from rogue de garance, Alcohol incs on photo and on buttons, transparency from creative imaginations, smiley?

3 comments:

Conibaer said...

Cooles LO! Das Foto dafür zu verwenden ist eine klasse Idee!

Beate said...

Such a beautiful layout!

Liz said...

Oh, I love your take on this song. Love all the little details you have on your LO. Great job. And congrats on winning the fabulous kit.