Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged by Mirija and it's all about music so here it goes..

1. Wie heißt Dein momentanes Lieblingslied und von wem ist es?
What's my favorite song at the moment.

Hmm I have many favorite songs at the moment so it's a difficult question. But a really nice song that I like is by Bon Jovi. Til we ain't strangers anymore.



But I also like Surrender by Billy Talent.


2. Von welchem Lied kannst du den Text in und auswendig und wieso?
To which song do you know the text by heart and why?

Ooh that's a lot of songs :). But well one for sure is From this moment by Shania Twain because it was our first dance as husband and wife :).


But as I am a HUGE The Rasmus Fan I must confess I do know almost all their text by heart ;)

3. Welche CD hast Du Dir zuletzt gekauft?
What CD did you buy most recently?

Hmm that would be Billy Talent II.

Who do I tag... well let's see
Iris
Daniela


2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love Billy Talent - reminds me on the loooooooong but awesomely funny road trip with Christiane to Holland- lOL

scraptime said...

Oh wie geil - Billy Talent ist auch mein Fall!